Two annual national events
- The NDTA-USTRANSCOM Fall Meeting is the “must attend” meeting that connects government, military, and private sector stakeholders in the Joint Logistics Enterprise.
- GovTravels is our new symposium for all government travel and passenger services.
Regular drumbeat of government – industry engagement
- Annual CEO-level Transportation Advisory Board
- 6 working-level committees – 4 modal, passenger travel & cyber – regularly bring the government, military and private sector together to address current industry challenges
- Past accomplishments
- USTRANSCOM-hosted Executive Working Group meetings
The NDTA Foundation annually awards scholarship money to high school or college students pursuing an education in logistics, transportation, or passenger travel.
- Three scholarship programs to NDTA members and their financial dependents pursuing the study of logistics, transportation, supply chain, physical distribution, or passenger travel services:
- Applications are due by April 16th each year to Jim Veditz via e-mail email@example.com
- A volunteer committee oversees Foundation scholarship awards and educational activities
- The Foundation is funded by donor contributions, which are tax deductible and used only for the Foundation’s educational work
University & Professional Courses
- Charitable fundraisers and scholarship benefits
- Meetings for professional development and networking
MAKE AN IMPACT WITH NDTA
Join our global association of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals. Experience competitive benefits, rewarding professional development courses, exciting networking opportunities, and create a strong, efficient transportation system for the United States.
Get the facts and latest stories impacting our industry
By Jake Paine Director of Global Sales, Federal Government La Quinta Inns & Suites™ For those of you who aren’t familiar with us, La Quinta Holdings Inc. (LQ) is a leading owner, operator, and franchisor of select-service hotels primarily serving the...read more
New innovations and technology are rapidly reshaping established business models in logistics, transportation and passenger travel services. How do the military, the government and the private sector adapt to meet national security needs? Delivering amid disruption...read more
The National Defense Transportation Association is proud to announce the recipients of its annual scholarship program. This year, NDTA awarded $30,000 in scholarship funds to 11 students enrolled at colleges and universities throughout the United States....read more